- Made Of Premium Quality Solid Iron
- Guaranteed Factory Fit - No Modification Needed
- Largest Selection Anywhere From 1937-2013
- Fast Shipping - Order Today Ships Tomorrow
- Balanced For Improved Vibration Free Braking
- Meets And Exceeds Factory Safety Standards
- X-Ray Inspected For Any Possible Defects
Brake Shoe Wear Information
Like the disk pads, brake shoes consists of a steel shoe with the friction material or lining riveted or bonded to it. Also like disk pads, the linings eventually wear out and must be replaced. If the linings are allowed to wear through to the bare metal shoe, they will cause damage to the brake drum.
Photo Disclaimer: Photo's are for display purposes only. Actual brake drums may vary in size, bolt pattern and ribbed or not ribbed.